Adult Re-Entry Program
homeless veterans program
Adult Re-Entry and Homeless Veterans Program
adult Males Ages 18 and older
LIA House Adust Re-Entry and Homeless Veterans Program is a unique program designed to equip men who are homeless to gain housing, employment and stability in their lives. By committing to case management, a client enrolled in the program receives sleeping quarters and personal storage in a private area. During the clients stay in this program, LIA House Inc. will provide case management, educational resources and connections to critical services, such as housing, job, medical and other programs.
Program Curriculum Overview:
- Comprehensive and Inspirational Guidance and Counseling
- Employment Assistance and Job Placement
- Entrepreneurial Skills Training
- Financial Literacy
- Occupational Skills Training
- Permanent Housing Assistance (VA Program)
- Substance Abuse Recovery
- Supportive Services
- Transitional Housing
BASIC ENTRY GUIDELINES
Currently Housing Adult Males Only
- Must pass initial drug screening.
- Must pay weekly program fee of $125.
- Must pay a non-refundable $25 deposit at entry.
- Must NOT have a heinous or sexual crime on record.
- Must provide 2 proofs of government issued identification.
- Must NOT be under psychological drugs for mental behavior.
- Must be employable, employed or receiving allotments or benefits.
Level 3, Independent Supervised Recovery Facility
- Temporary Housing is 6 - 18 months
- Multi-Purpose Technology Area
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Single Bed Occupancy
- Commons Area
- Laundry Room
- Drug Free
Each client has access to the basic necessities — food, clothing and other necessities.
Intake Process, Client Profile and Skills Assessment
- We perform a needs assessment to assist our clients with their goals and objectives. Our unique program helps us to chart a specific course for everyone, designed to take full advantage of their distinctive talents and targeted to their self-defined ambitions.
- We offer a program of counseling to address emotional and life skills challenges, job training and education to prepare them for rough times and tutoring and mentoring to ensure they can navigate life’s challenges.
- We also offer financial literacy, budgeting and savings and better parenting for the adults, building self-esteem and self-confidence for the kids — so that they can be assured of success as they get closer to the point of returning to a more stabile life.
- The final step is their graduation and recognition by themselves and those around them that they are truly fit for the journey ahead.